COVID-19 is here and it isn’t going anywhere, but neither are we! Please join us as we take another opportunity to discuss some of the new and ever-changing thoughts, ideas and requirements for managing your day-to-day operations during this challenging time.
This program will provide guidance and encourage open dialogue on:
• PPE Challenges, Usage and Documentation
• Reporting Requirements from CMS • To Test or Not To Test
The end of the presentation will be open for questions and answers! Remember, this is an ever changing, fast moving train. If we don’t have the answers, we will find them for you! We hope you can join us!
• Identify the importance of documentation on PPE supplies and usage
• Review the new and updated CMS reporting requirements (draft or final)
• Discuss the pros and cons of testing asymptomatic staff/residents